LaMotte Plankton Net
Manufacturer: LaMotte 1063/DEL
The density of plankton in a lake or ocean can indicate the water's condition. Determine the density and the nature of the plankton in water samples by using our conical plankton net.
- Made of fine-mesh nylon
- Permits the passage of water but filters out minute plankton
- 50mL graduated tube fastened securely to the end of the net to collect plankton
- Stainless-steel ring and harness keep net open while it is pulled through the water
- Net opening: 5 in. in diameter
- Length: 15 in. from ring to tip
|50mL graduated two tubes|
|Determine the density and the nature of the plankton in water samples by using our conical plankton net|
|Chemical Plankton Net|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok