LaMotte SMART Spectro System COD Reagents
A precise and easy way to measure critical COD levels
Manufacturer: LaMotte 0077SC/DEL
Measure low, medium or high levels of Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) using a mercury reagent system approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Comes in 25 vials to a case
- Simply add the test sample to the reagent in the vial and heat the vial for up to two hours at 150°C (±2°C)
- Once the digestion is complete, place the tube directly into the meter and read the ppm COD
- 0075-SC tests 0 to 150 ppm
- 0076-SC tests 0 to 1500 ppm
- 0077-SC tests 0 to 15,000 ppm
Use with Lamotte COD PLUS Colorimeter, SMART 2 Colorimeter or SMART Spectro Spectrophotometer.
Each package contains 25 vials with PTFE-lined caps to offer the maximum level of safety during use. High grade, optical quality, standard size (16mm) vials are protected in a premium EPS foam shipper for full compliance to global shipping requirements. All kits ship as R1Small Qty. Hazardous Material- No Fee.
|0 to 15,000ppm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok