Laxco Benchtop Digital Salinity Refractometer
Laxco Benchtop Digital Salinity Refractometers brings measuring of NaCi and Seawater Salinity to a high degree of accuracy, with the ability through its GIBO software to track, measure, graph, & export data.
Manufacturer: Laxco RHDB201
Laxco™ Digital Benchtop incorporates a linear CMOS sensor for high precision readings that are repeatable. Its sapphire measuring surface is harder than standard glass, and protects it against scratches which can cause in accurate readings over time. It’s small light weight footprint makes it both portable and sturdy enough for benchtop use, while its 5-inch LCD displays offers convenient reading. Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy, and performance.
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability & benchtop use
- Automatic Temperature Compensation to prevent inaccurate readings due to temperature fulgurations.
- Stainless steel prism well and sapphire measuring surface, equals great protection and easy cleaning
- Easily switch between C°/ F° readings
- Intuitive membrane switch, protects the system against dust and water, and allows for easy operation
- Linear CMOS sensor for High repeatable precision readings each and every time
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity to computer
- Battery charge level indicator helps indicate when you need a charge
- Automatic Temperature Compensation indicator shows temperature at reading
- Multi-function area shows time remaining during automatic measurements
- Supports up to 10 scales
- Two position, spring loaded, flip top sample cover allows the cover to firmly remain in the open or closed position making it easy to load and read samples
- IP67 rating for sensor protects against water and dust
- 589.3nm LED for easy readings in any low light situation, and increased accuracy
- Powered by a single AA rechargeable battery
- Battery-saving mode automatically powers unit off after 1 minute of inactivity
- Requires 4 to 5 drops sample size for micro-volume detection
- AFM technology measures the sample 15 times, and displays the mean value
- Large digital display, allows for easy-to-read measured values, temperature, and battery life all on the display
- Single button calibration with distilled water
- 2 year warranty
Attach Laxco™ Benchtop Digital Refractometer to a computer via USB or Bluetooth connectivity for additional functionality through its included GIBO software.
- Scale Library shows all scales in database
- Add custom scales quickly and easily to the system
- Measure, record and export your data to excel, with temperature reading, time taken, device ID and recorded name
- Select and delete your scale types
- Search data by temperature range, name, or time
- User log in
Whether you are in Aquaculture, Food processing or wildlife management Laxco™ Benchtop Digital Salinity Refractometers are designed to measure salt levels in water and other saline fluids accurately and repeatedly.
Warranty and Services
|55mm x 180mm x 100mm|
|Digital refractometer, prism cover, calibration fluid, hard shell case, battery, Applicator, GIBO software, Manual|
|1.3330 to 1.4200nD|
|0 to 40°C|
|NaCl Salinity 0.0% to 28%,; Salinity 0.0% to 280%; Specific Gravity 1.000 to 1.217 s.g.; RI 1.330 to 1.4200nD|
|5in. LCD Display|
|Salinity; Aquaculture; Food Processing; Wildlife Management|
|NaCl Salinity ±0.2%; Salinity ±2%; Specific Gravity ±0.002; Refective Index ±0.0003nD|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok