WASP Project LDM Clay Kit - Extrusion System
LDM Clay Kit can be installed on a WASP or any 3D printer to learn how to 3D print with clay.
Manufacturer: WASP Project PS7029
- Bubble eliminating extruder, eliminates air bubbles in the mixture
- Extrusion controlling system with retraction option
- Outward pressure multiplier until 40 bar in the screw extruder
- Includes a 3 liter tank (which can be substituted with a 5 liter one, on specific demand).
- Tank can be refilled or cleaned simply by opening the caps located at the extremes.
- Inside is a piston with two 4 bar gaskets which pushes the material through the teflon pipe (diameter 12 mm) which supplies the extruder.
- Cap located on the back has a safety valve set at 8 bar.
- Technology allows the air to outflow upward, eliminating the probability of finding bubbles inside the mixture. Like for a common pressure extruder, if there were bubbles the flow would be interrupted and the print would be damaged.
- High density of the printing materials allows to reduce the time for their change of state, from liquid to solid, thus eliminating the risk of collapse of the printed object.
- 3 L Aluminium Tank
- Extruder with Screw Control
- 1.2 mm Nozzle
- Stand for Tank
- Teflon connecting tube
- Nylon connecting tube
- SD card with files and configurations
- NOTE: An air compressor is needed but not included
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok