WASP Project LDM WASP Extruder XL
Professional LDM / ceramic extruder for any low density fluid material.
Manufacturer: WASP Project PS7001
- Equipped with a screw system capable of regulating the output of material and allowing rapid flow and great retraction control
- Only available on the 40100 or the 3MT
- New ceramic extruder for the Delta WASP 40100 Clay which allows fast, precise, large prints with hard dough.
- Degasser extruder innovation avoids air bubbles in the dough
- Extrusion control with possibility of retraction
- High torque motor for molding hard dough - nozzles up to 8 mm in diameter.
- Allows the printing of harder doughs and therefore faster printing by exploiting the entire print volume of the Delta WASP 40100 Clay.
- Precisely manage the flow of material at the exit up to the use of retraction to stop the deposition
|Low density materials, clay, porcelain, stoneware, earthenware|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok