Mirus Bio Lentivirus Packaging Mix Powered by MISSION Genomics
Mirus Bio Lentivirus Packaging Mix Powered by MISSION Genomics is an optimized formulation of lentivirus vectors that enables the generation of high functional lentivirus in HEK 293 cells.
Manufacturer: Mirus Bio MIR 6640
- Accelerate viral production by skipping tedious but critical multivariable plasmid optimization.
- Produce high titer lentivirus with the TransIT®-Lenti Transfection Reagent.
- Compatible with second or third generation transfer vector encoding gene of interest (GOI)
- Choose between small or large scale lentivirus production with our conveniently sized 5 or 34 reaction sizes for 10cm dish
- Optimized formulation of two plasmids expressing the structural and regulatory (gag, pol, and rev) and viral envelope (VSV-G) proteins required for producing high titer lentivirus with broad viral tropism
|Lentivirus packaging vectors|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok