Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ Imager System with Blue Light Base
Personal imaging system for documenting and analyzing agarose gels and E-Gel™ cassettes
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 4466612
Each E-Gel Imager system includes a sleek and compact camera hood and one or more interchangeable bases along with two powerful software programs.
- Captures sharp, rich images with the integrated scientific grade camera
- Captures gel images in real time, even during a run
- Analyzes gel images using the powerful Gel Quant Express software
- Powerful and Compact Scientific Grade Camera
- E-Gel Imager Camera Hood is powerhouse at core of E-Gel Imager system featuring a high resolution, scientific grade camera
- Captures robust gel images with maximum dynamic range and sensitivity
- Gel Compatibility: Agarose Gels, E-Gel™, E-Gel™ 96; Label or Dye: Qdot™ 625, SYBR™
- Two powerful software tools included with the E-Gel Imager system, GelCapture and Gel Quant Express
- GelCapture allows to adjust sensitivity and exposure settings to capture the perfect image of your gel
- Perfect image basic manipulations like inversion or pixel coloration can be performed
- Gel Quant Express software allows quantitation and analysis via 1D gel analysis or using the express mode
- GelCapture can be downloaded and utilized on any PC, while Gel Quant Express requires a USB dongle for operation
- Additional USB dongles can be purchased to use Gel Quant Express on more than one PC simultaneously
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Imager System with Blue Light Base|
|Qdot™ 625, SYBR™ Safe|
|E-Gel™, E-Gel™ 96, Agarose Gels|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.