Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1200°C Split-Hinge Tube Furnaces
Configure this split-hinge tube furnace for horizontal or vertical use. Features independent digital temperature control modules for ease of use.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HTF55322C
Configure Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1200°C Split-Hinge Tube Furnaces for horizontal or vertical use. Features independent digital temperature control modules (sold semperately) which are available in standard or programmable options.
Not available in Europe
- Moldatherm LGO heating element modules for superior radial and linear temperature uniformity and fast heatup and cooldown
- Long-life, energy-efficient elements require little or no maintenance
- Unique cabinet design achieves lower exterior surface temperature
- Heat-reflecting element support assembly creates two highly effective insulating air spaces
- Compact cabinet with high temperature-resistant painted finish
- Accepts interchangeable Moldatherm tube adapters
- Long-life Platinel II thermocouple(s) with 10ft. compensated lead wire and polarized plug
Three Zone Models
- Three independent power circuits (zones) with independent thermocouples for control references
- Full adjustment of each zone over entire operating range to 1200°C
- Center zone uniformity achieved and operating length maximized through adjustable profiling of end zones by independent controller
- Temperature uniformity achieved with independent setpoint of end zones higher or lower than center
Independent digital temperature control module
|17 x 23 x 16 in. (43.2 x 58.4 x 40.6cm)|
|1 to 3 in.|
|100° to 1200°C|
|2.54 to 7.62cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok