Thermo Scientific™ Lindberg/Blue M™ 1200°C Split-Hinge Tube Furnaces
Configure this split-hinge tube furnace for horizontal or vertical use. Features independent digital temperature control modules for ease of use.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ HTF55342C
Configure Thermo Scientific™ Lindberg/Blue M™ 1200°C Split-Hinge Tube Furnaces for horizontal or vertical use. Features independent digital temperature control modules (sold semperately) which are available in standard or programmable options.
Not available in Europe
- Moldatherm™ LGO™ heating element modules for superior radial and linear temperature uniformity and fast heatup and cooldown
- Long-life, energy-efficient elements require little or no maintenance
- Unique cabinet design achieves lower exterior surface temperature
- Heat-reflecting element support assembly creates two highly effective insulating air spaces
- Compact cabinet with high temperature-resistant painted finish
- Accepts interchangeable Moldatherm tube adapters
- Long-life Platinel™ II thermocouple(s) with 10ft. compensated lead wire and polarized plug
Three Zone Models
- Three independent power circuits (zones) with independent thermocouples for control references
- Full adjustment of each zone over entire operating range to 1200°C
- Center zone uniformity achieved and operating length maximized through adjustable profiling of end zones by independent controller
- Temperature uniformity achieved with independent setpoint of end zones higher or lower than center
Independent digital temperature control module
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2.54 to 7.62 cm|
|208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|1 to 3 in.|
|100°C to 1200°C|
|17 x 35 x 16 in. (43.2 x 88.9 x 40.6 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok