Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1500°C General-Purpose Tube Furnaces
Featuring integral control designed for a range of applications which require processing flexibility with fast heatup and recovery.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific STF55433C1
Featuring integral control designed for a range of applications which require processing flexibility with fast heatup and recovery. Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1500°C General-Purpose Tube Furnaces incorporate Moldatherm insulation to increase temperature uniformity, improve energy efficiency and to maintain low exterior cabinet temperatures during operation.
Not available in Europe
- Accommodate 1in., 2in. and 3in. O.D. process tubes (customer supplied)
- Silicon carbide heating elements positioned above and below tube works with Type “R” thermocouple to stabilize temperature
- Microprocessor-based PID programmable control (proportional, integral, derivative) prevents overshoot
- Available with Single Program/Multiple Segment or Multiple Program/Multiple Segment Programmable Controller
- Program(s) and segment(s) for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
- Adjustable high limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint
- Temperature display in °C or °F
- Optional Overtemperature Control (OTC) on Multi-Program/Multi-Segment model
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|500°C to 1500°C|
|1 to 3 in.|
|2.54 to 7.62 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok