Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M General-Purpose Circulating Water Baths
Lindberg/Blue M General-Purpose Circulating Water Baths combine a contemporary cabinet design with advanced microprocessor control.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific WB1140A1
Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M General-Purpose Circulating Water Baths combine a contemporary cabinet design with advanced microprocessor control. High-strength cabinet construction with 304 stainless-steel interior tanks withstand the most critical applications in demanding laboratory environments. A range of accessories are available to suit a variety of laboratory or process applications.
- Microprocessor with RTD probe provides simple, accurate and repeatable temperature control while optimizing control parameters during operation
- Digital temperature display simultaneously reads setpoint and water temperature
- Recessed control module protects against dirt and moisture
- Single-stage centrifugal pump with independent supply/return ports for maximum circulation
- Reversible stainless-steel rack allows for optional reduction of working depth by 2in. (5cm)
Adjustable High-Limit Control
- Prevents critical process overtemperature conditions at any point over the operating range
- Protects bath and load
- Interrupts heat and flashes visual warning
- Automatically resets when temperature returns to normal
- Fixed overtemperature safety, factory set 105°C, shuts off bath power; push-button manual reset
- Integrated industrial-strength pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium
- Rounded corners for better water circulation, improved uniformity and easier cleaning
- Built-in drain with ON/OFF valve
- Moisture-proof blanketed fiberglass insulation surrounds water chamberimproves temperature stability and energy efficiency
- 304 stainless-steel construction resists chemicals, simplifies cleaning
- Long-life heating elements for quick response to controller
- Nonskid rubber feet protect the lab bench
- Attractive front panel bezel for easy cleaning
Includes: Reversible stainless-steel rack, temperature probe, 10ft. (3m) power cord with plug, and mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer (thermometer sold separately). Gable covers are not included, but are a recommended accessory (must be ordered separately).
|5 above ambient to 100°C|
|46 x 20 x 14.5 in. (117 x 51 x 37cm)|
|100.7L (26.6 gal.)|
|2490w (8188 BTU/hr.)|
|36 x 18 x 9.5 in. (91 x 46 x 24cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok