Rapidly heat, recover and cool with the outstanding temperature uniformity of Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Heavy-Duty 1200°C Box Furnaces, featuring a unique internal construction and outer shell design that reduces external surface temperatures without compromising interior temperature uniformity. Furnaces feature individual heating elements at chamber top, bottom and sides for uniform heat distribution. Unique Thermo Scientific Moldatherm ceramic fiber insulation allows rapid heating, recovery and cooling rates.
Not available in Europe
- Swing-down door provides convenient loading platform
- Helically coiled, high-temperature alloy wire elements for extended service life
- High-temperature insulation in vestibule and floating plug door to minimize heat loss and improve temperature control
- Spring-loaded door holds door securely shut; door rests in horizontal position when open
- Sight glass for convenient observation of heated load during operation
- Refractory plate heating unit
- Long-life Platinel II thermocouple with 10 ft. compensated lead wire and polarized plug
- Rugged, heavy-duty Inconel hearthplate supports load and protects the furnace from damage due to spillage (Model BF51542C)
1200°C Digital, Single Setpoint Controller
- Control console is fully wired and includes advanced microprocessor-based digital control, a solid-state power module, ON/OFF circuit breaker and thermocouple input jack
- Includes microprocessor-based PID control (proportional, integral, derivative), single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint
- Built-in adjustable high limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint
- Can be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F
Choice of controllers available, including 1200°C digital single-program/multiple-segment programmable controller and overtemperature control.
Independent control console CC58114C
Controllers (CC58114C, CC58114PBC, CC58114PC, CC58114BC)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|100°C to 1200°C|
|208/240 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok