Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Multipurpose 1500°C Box Furnaces
Lindberg/Blue M multipurpose furnaces feature integral control to 1500°C. Double-wall insulated construction provides rapid heatup/cooldown and energy efficiency.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific BF51433C1
Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Multipurpose 1500°C Box Furnaces have double-wall construction with Moldatherm insulation for rapid heatup and cooldown, energy efficiency and cooler exterior surface temperatures.
Not available in Europe
- Built-in adjustable high limit overtemperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of actual and setpoint temperatures in either °C or °F Silicon carbide heating elements for long-life, safety and reliable service with maximum energy savings
- Safety door switch interrupts power to heating elements when door is opened; protects elements and minimizes exposure to operator
- Moldatherm hearthplate supports load and protects interior from spillage and mishandling
- Type “R” thermocouple is integrated into chamber backwall
With Integral Controller
- Microprocessor-based PID control
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control
With Independent Controller (CC58125C, available separately)
- Microprocessor-based PID (proportional, integral, derivative) control
- Single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint
BF51333C requires CC58125C controller
|29 x 25 x 26 in. (73.7 x 63.5 x 66cm)|
|0.21 cu.ft., 6L|
|12 x 6 x 5 in. (30.5 x 15.2 x 12.7cm)|
|Multi Seg/1 Prog|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok