Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Refrigerated Circulating Baths
These baths combine contemporary cabinet design, advanced microprocessor control and a range of accessories to suit a variety of laboratory or process applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific RWB3220A1
Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Refrigerated Circulating Baths offer a combination of contemporary cabinet design, advanced microprocessor control and a range of accessories to suit a variety of laboratory or process applications. High-strength cabinet construction with 304 stainless-steel interior tanks withstand the most critical applications in demanding laboratory environments. The refrigerated water bath is comprised of two independent units: a bath chamber and a refrigeration system module with identical dimensions.
- Microprocessor with RTD probe provides simple, accurate and repeatable temperature control while optimizing control parameters during operation Digital temperature display, simultaneously reads setpoint and water temperature
- Recessed control module protects against dirt and moisture
- Single-stage, centrifugal pump with independent supply/return ports for maximum circulation
- Reversible stainless-steel rack allows for optional reduction of working depth by 2in. (5cm)
Adjustable High-Limit Control
- Prevents critical process overtemperature conditions at any point over the bath operating range
- Protects bath and its load
- Interrupts heat and flashes visual warning
- Automatically resets when temperature returns to normal
- Fixed overtemperature safety, factory set 105°C, shuts off bath power; push-button manual reset
- Integrated industrial-strength pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium
- Rounded corners for better water circulation, improved uniformity and easier cleaning
- With built-in drain with ON/OFF valve
- Moisture-proof blanketed fiberglass insulation surrounding water chamber improves temperature stability and energy efficiency
- 304 Stainless-steel construction resists chemicals, simplifies cleaning
- Long-life heating elements for quick response to controller
- Protective nonskid rubber feet protect the lab bench
- Attractive front panel bezel for easy cleaning
- Mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer (thermometer sold separately)
- Allows accurate control at temperatures near or below ambient conditions
- Quiet-running, hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- High volume heat removal capacity rated at 3000 BTU/hr. at 27°C (nominal)
- Ideal for use with 60%/40% ethylene glycol/water mixture to prevent icing at temperatures below 10°C
- Independent ON/OFF switchsystem can be switched OFF for operation above ambient temperatures
Includes:Two 10ft. (8m) power cords with plugs; independent power cords for bath and refrigeration system (chiller). Two 5ft. hoses with worm gear clamps are included for connection of bath to chiller.
|0° to 100°C|
|29 x 14 x 12.5 in. (73.7 x 30.5 x 31.75cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok