LION™ Fire Protective Garment (FPG)
One-piece turnout is constructed of 7.5 oz. natural Pbi™/Kevlar™ outer shell and J7 Glide™ Pure Liner system
Manufacturer: LION™ CMTM20LG
Raglan sleeves with radial underarm band enables natural unrestricted movement. Storm flap has hook/loop closure and zipper that runs from neck to crotch for fast donning/doffing. Radial banded crotch provides superior seam strength to protect against stress for longer wear life.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- 5 in. split collar overlaps with helmet neck protector
- 2 in. lime yellow Scotchlite™ trim at sleeve and pant cuffs, plus chest and waist
- Semi-elastic cuff with adjustable hook/loop closure
- Over-the-thumb wristlets
- Lite-N-Dri™ thermal reinforced yoke
- 1 in. elastic waist
- 18 in. zipper leg opening with Arashield™ backing
- Large 8 × 7.5 in. full bellows cargo pockets with hook/loop closures
- Gray Arashield cuff and knee reinforcements with Lite-N-Dri knee cushioning in liner system
Must specify size when ordering.
Meets NFPA 1971, 2000 Edition.
|Fire Protective Garment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok