LION™ Fire Protective Garment (FPG)
One-piece turnout is constructed of 7.5 oz. natural Pbi™/Kevlar™ outer shell and J7 Glide™ Pure Liner system
Manufacturer: LION™ CMTM202X
Raglan sleeves with radial underarm band enables natural unrestricted movement. Storm flap has hook/loop closure and zipper that runs from neck to crotch for fast donning/doffing. Radial banded crotch provides superior seam strength to protect against stress for longer wear life.
- Bartacks at all stress points
- 5 in. split collar overlaps with helmet neck protector
- 2 in. lime yellow Scotchlite™ trim at sleeve and pant cuffs, plus chest and waist
- Semi-elastic cuff with adjustable hook/loop closure
- Over-the-thumb wristlets
- Lite-N-Dri™ thermal reinforced yoke
- 1 in. elastic waist
- 18 in. zipper leg opening with Arashield™ backing
- Large 8 × 7.5 in. full bellows cargo pockets with hook/loop closures
- Gray Arashield cuff and knee reinforcements with Lite-N-Dri knee cushioning in liner system
Must specify size when ordering.
Meets NFPA 1971, 2000 Edition.
|Fire Protective Garment|