Thermo Scientific CO2 and LN2 Backup Systems
Ensure optimal security for critical samples by using Thermo Scientific CO2 and LN2 Backup Systems with ultra low-temperature freezers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 6595
Ensure optimal security for critical samples by using Thermo Scientific CO2 and LN2 Backup Systems with ultra low-temperature freezers. Systems inject liquid CO2 or LN2 into cabinet when cabinet temperature warms to preset level.Features
- Temperature is adjustable in 1°C increments to -75°C (CO2), -150°C (LN2).
- Digital display constantly indicates actual cabinet temperature.
- Indicator lights come on when system is activated.
- Additional indicator lights when cylinder is empty.
- Liquid flow is shut off automatically when freezer door or lid is opened.
- System is powered by rechargeable battery.
- Low-battery light indicates when battery requires charging.
Thermo Scientific Revco Ultima II and Elite 3.1 cu. ft. (88L) models and all Value series models require freestanding system; only Ultima II and Elite series models larger than 3.1 cu. ft. (88L) accept built-in systems. Specify freezer model and voltage when ordering.
Customer-installed units; must be installed by qualified professional.
All required hardware except CO2 or LN2 cylinder (must be ordered separately)
|Thermo Scientific cryogenic freezers|
|Thermo Scientific™ Cryogenic Freezers|
|LN2 Backup system|
|Built-in; Factory-Installed,Factory-Installed,LN2 Backup System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok