Thermo Scientific CO2 and LN2 Backup Systems
Ensure optimal security for critical samples by using Thermo Scientific CO2 and LN2 Backup Systems with ultra low-temperature freezers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 6595
Ensure optimal security for critical samples by using Thermo Scientific CO2 and LN2 Backup Systems with ultra low-temperature freezers. Systems inject liquid CO2 or LN2 into cabinet when cabinet temperature warms to preset level.Features
- Temperature is adjustable in 1°C increments to -75°C (CO2), -150°C (LN2).
- Digital display constantly indicates actual cabinet temperature.
- Indicator lights come on when system is activated.
- Additional indicator lights when cylinder is empty.
- Liquid flow is shut off automatically when freezer door or lid is opened.
- System is powered by rechargeable battery.
- Low-battery light indicates when battery requires charging.
Thermo Scientific Revco Ultima II and Elite 3.1 cu. ft. (88L) models and all Value series models require freestanding system; only Ultima II and Elite series models larger than 3.1 cu. ft. (88L) accept built-in systems. Specify freezer model and voltage when ordering.
Customer-installed units; must be installed by qualified professional.
All required hardware except CO2 or LN2 cylinder (must be ordered separately)
|Thermo Scientific cryogenic freezers|
|Thermo Scientific™ Cryogenic Freezers|
|LN2 Backup system|
|Built-in; Factory-Installed,Factory-Installed,LN2 Backup System|