Lonza™ BioWhittaker™ PowerCHO™ CD Medium
Support the growth of CHO K1, DXB11, DG44 and GS systems
Manufacturer: Lonza™ 12770Q
PowerCHO 1, 2, and 3 Chemically Defined, Serum-free CHO Media are the next generation in CHO media, optimized for both cell growth and protein production. For therapeutic bioprocessing applications, these protein-free formulations also facilitate both downstream purification and regulatory compliance.
- Non-animal origin media
- Hydrolysate-free, serum-free
- Contains HEPES and Pluronic™ F-68
- Free of glutamine, hypoxanthine, thymidine and phenol red
- Maintain high viability (>90%) at high cell densities
- Support high-density, large scale production volumes through balanced formulation
|2° to 8°C|
|L-Glutamine, Phenol Red, Hypoxanthine and Thymidine|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok