Lonza™ SYPRO™ Protein Gel Stains
Liquid format protein gel stains
Manufacturer: Lonza™ 50562
SYPRO Ruby Protein Gel Stains
- Ideal for 2-D gel analysis Sensitivity rivals silver stain Detects nanogram levels of protein Offers a broad linear quantitation range and consistent gel-to-gel staining for accurate protein expression comparisons
- Provides high sensitivity for detection of proteins in SDS-polyacrylamide gels
- Does not require the use of acids or organic solvents
- Suitable for use with saline solutions Ideal for use when eluting active protein complexes from gels because the mild staining conditions are unlikely to affect protein activity
- Detects as little as 4 to 8ng of protein per band or proteins as small as 6.5kDa Provides linear protein quantitation up to three orders of magnitude, from ng to μg per band
- Offers complete staining in less than one hour—no fixation or destaining required
- Compatible with many types of detection systems Recommended for instruments that employ frequency-doubled Nd:YAG or green or red He-Ne lasers
Product licensed by Cambrex from Molecular Probes, Inc. For research and quality control use only.
|6 to 12 Months|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok