Low-Voltage AC/DC Power Supply
Manufacturer: Alpha Magnetics and Coils 35
With its completely solid-state power supply offering a smooth capacitator-filtered DC output voltage from 0-14V unloaded, 0-10V loaded, this unit is an excellent source of low-voltage AC and variable DC.
- Safe to use for most low-voltage laboratory and classroom experiments
- DC output has current limiting to prevent damage if output becomes shortened
- Output is indicated by either a plus sign or a minus sign.
- Input voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Output voltage 1: Variable 0-14VDC unloaded; loaded 0-10VDC at 0.5A
- Output voltage 2: 15VAC 50/60Hz at 0.5A (6VAC at 1A)
- Fixed output
|120 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Supply Unit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok