Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes
Optimize qPCR with SYBR Green using standard cycling protocols with these ready-to-use master mixes with premixed UDG, available with or without blue color.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific K0362
Luminaris Color HiGreen and Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR. The master mixes include Thermo Scientific Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG) and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only the template and primers need to be added. The SYBR Green I intercalating dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using sequence-specific probes.
The Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP and UDG are included in the mix for carry-over contamination control (see Reference 1). The Luminaris Color HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes are supplemented with an inert blue dye and a separate Yellow Sample Buffer that contains a yellow dye. The qPCR reaction mix containing both components is green.
The use of Luminaris Color HiGreen and Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes in qPCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates. Individual formulations of Luminaris Color HiGreen and Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes with ROX at different concentrations or fluorescein as passive reference dyes are available for most qPCR platforms (see Real-time PCR instrument compatibility chart).
- Blue master mix and Yellow Sample Buffer for easy pipetting
- UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination
- Equal performance of blue and colorless master mixes
- Versions with premixed ROX or fluorescein for different real-time platforms
- Standard cycling protocols
- Excellent qPCR performance
- Specificity: Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity: single copy detection
- Wide linear range: accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience: ready-to-use 2X master mix
|Detection Method: SYBR, PCR Method: qPCR|
|Gene expression analysis; siRNA validation; Genotyping; Pathogen detection|
|Note that SYBR Green and ROX dyes are light sensitive. Exposure to light should be minimized.|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOne™ System, StepOnePlus™ System|
|Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, UDG, and dNTPs (also dUTP) in an optimized PCR buffer with a blue dye; 40X Yellow Sample Buffer with a yellow dye; Nuclease-free water|
|500 x 20µL rxns|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok