MilliporeSigma™ Luminata™ Western HRP Chemiluminescence Substrates
Premixed, ready-to-use chemiluminescent reagents for detection of HRP-based Westerns
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ WBLUC0500
Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) catalyzes the oxidation of luminol in the presence of peroxide, releasing photons (chemiluminescence) that are captured on x-ray films or by CCD cameras. Most HRP substrates are plagued by quickly decaying signal and short shelf life, but Luminata substrates are formulated differently to include stabilizing reagents.
- Consistent results with less pipetting error
The stabilizers added to Luminata substrates:
- Prevent spontaneous oxidation of luminol by peroxide in the absence of HRP
- Enhance the stability of both the luminol and peroxide, ensuring that Luminata substrates are stable for one year in their premixed format
- Stabilize, strengthen, and prolong the chemiluminescence signal once HRP starts to catalyze oxidation
Three different sensitivities for a range of detection needs:
- Luminata Classico premixed reagent for everyday detection needs
- Luminata Crescendo premixed reagent for detection in the picogram range
- Luminata Forte premixed reagent for detection in the femtogram range
|2°C to 8°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok