Thermo Scientific MAbPac SCX-10 LC Columns
Use these strong cation-exchange columns for high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 082673
Use Thermo Scientific MAbPac SCX-10 LC Columns for high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants. The unique nonporous pellicular resin provides the resolving power to separate mAb variants that differ by as little as one charged residue. A hydrophilic layer surrounds the polymeric beads and eliminates hydrophobic interactions with the resin, resulting in very efficient peaks. A proprietary grafted cation-exchange surface provides pH selectivity control for high-resolution separations.
- Exceptionally high resolution for mAb variants
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of mAbs
- Well-suited for stability studies, mAb therapeutic method development and high-throughput screening
- Unmatched column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
- Meets the regulatory requirements for biopharmaceutical characterization
- Available in 3, 5 and 10µm particle sizes in standard and UHPLC formats
- Smaller-particle-size columns provide the same resolution as the 10µm columns, but with significantly faster analysis time
|Polymer, Spherical Nonporous|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok