Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SCX-10 RS Monoclonal Antibody Analysis Column, 5μm
For high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants, use Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SCX-10 RS Monoclonal Antibody Analysis Column, 5μm.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 088242
For high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants, use Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SCX-10 RS Monoclonal Antibody Analysis Columns, 5μm. The unique nonporous pellicular resin provides the resolving power to separate mAb variants that differ by as little as one charged residue. A hydrophilic layer surrounds the polymeric beads and eliminates hydrophobic interactions with the resin, resulting in very efficient peaks. A proprietary grafted cation-exchange surface provides pH selectivity control for high-resolution separations.
Superior performance for mAb variant analysis
- Exceptionally high resolution for mAb variants
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of mAbs
- Well-suited for stability studies, mAb therapeutic method development, and high-throughput screening
- Unmatched column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
- Meets the regulatory requirements for biopharmaceutical characterization
- Available in 3, 5, and 10μm particle sizes in standard and UHPLC formats. The smaller-particle-size columns provide the same resolution as the 10μm columns, but with significantly faster analysis time.
|7000 psi (480 bar)
|2 to 12
|Ambient to 60°C
|Spherical, Nonporous Polymer
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.