MadgeTech™ Therm-A-Lert-P Wireless Temperature Datalogger with External Probe
For laboratories, warehouses and other environments where temperature monitoring is critical.
Manufacturer: MadgeTech™ THERM.A.LERTP
Temperature monitoring and alarming system can be used to monitor a single location, or expanded to monitor hundreds of locations over a broad area (additional MadgeTech wireless loggers and transceivers may be required). It provides real time wireless, or wired, notification of temperature. User programmable alarms can be configured to send a message via text message (standard SMS rates apply), on-screen alarm and/or via e-mail if an alarm condition is met.
MadgeTech wireless systems offer a flexible and robust integration for many applications. One PC can provide control and communication to all the wireless loggers within range, or the system can be divided into smaller subnets (using a different RF channel).
- Wireless two-way communication
- Includes precision RTD probe with 9 ft. lead wire and 4.5 in. sheath
- View data in real-time
- Two-year battery life; battery life indicator
- Field upgradeable
- Fast installation; minimal long-term maintenance
- Full communication from one PC
- 3.6V lithium battery included; user replaceable
- Start mode: immediate start
- Stores each reading to nonvolatile internal memory for a secure backup
- User can set up automatic archiving preferences, ensuring all data is saved and retained to comply with federal regulations
- Repeaters can be used to lengthen and strengthen wireless signal
- Probe can be mounted inside an ethylene glycol bottle
- When placed in a chamber, the temperature of the ethylene glycol is measured rather than air temperature
- This more accurately represents temperature of contents inside chamber; prevents false alarm triggers when door is opened/closed
- Glycol bottles are available in 30mL, 60mL and 250mL sizes
- Probe temp. range: -200°C to +260°C (-328°F to +500°F)
- Lead wire range: -200°C to +200°C (-328°F to +392°F)
- Resolution: 0.01°C (0.018°F)
- Probe calibrated accuracy: ±0.1°C/±0.18°F (-20°C to +80°C/-4°F to +176°F)
- Memory: 30,000 readings; software configurable memory wrap
- Reading rate: one reading every two seconds to one every 24 hours
- Line of sight: 150 ft. (indoor); 400 ft. (outdoor)
- Calibration: digital calibration through software
- Computer interface: RFC1000 required
- Software: XP SP3/Vista/Windows™ 7
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 5 x 1.3 in. (5.5 x 12.7 x 3.3cm)
- Probe dimensions: 3/16 in. dia. x 4.5 in.
Refrigerator/freezer monitoring, calibration chamber monitoring, laboratory monitoring, hospitals, blood banks, HVAC.
|Lithium battery, external probe|
|-4° to 176°F|
|0 to 95%|
|Refrigerator/freezer monitoring, calibration chamber monitoring, laboratory monitoring, hospitals|
|-20° to 80°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok