MAPA AdvanTech TRIonic Tripolymer Cleanroom Gloves: Pigmented, Diamond Grip
Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 4
Manufacturer: MAPA 518569
Tripolymer blend (nitrile, neoprene and natural rubber) outperforms natural rubber in applications involving aggressive chemicals.
- Natural rubber protein levels test below detection
- Very strong and durable; highly resistant to tears, snags, cuts
- Pigmented with a diamond grip
- Unlined and 20mil thick, flat-cuffed
- Orange-pigmented gloves fit snugly over sleeves to protect forearm
- Tapered flat cuffs Raised diamond grip
- 14 in. (35.6cm) long
Finished, inspected, tested and packaged in ISO Class 5 cleanroom; pair-packaged in individual heat-sealed polybags.
|Neoprene, Nitrile, Rubber|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok