MAPA Temp-Dex 710 Gloves
Thermal protection is now available for precision work
Manufacturer: MAPA 710129
Provide significantly better dexterity and grip than comparable gloves. Each layer in the glove captures the maximum amount of air and protects the hand effectively from the hot part.
- Thermal insulation is as effective as thick fabric using terry-cotton
- Nitrile Grip coating means the grasp remains firm in an oily environment
- Fluid-proof, prevents fumes or hot liquids coming into direct contact with the palm
- Can maintain contact safely for more than 30 seconds at 100°C
- Abrasion resistant (Level 4 out of 4)
Meets EN 388-411 and EN 407 standards.
|handling of composite materials after heat processing, handling of moulds in the ceramic industry, handling of hot steel after welding, handling of hot piping, maintaining pipes, heating equipment|
|24.13 to 27.94 cm|
|9.5 to 11 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok