MAPA StanZoil Knit-Lined Multi-Layer Supported Neoprene Gloves
Combine flexibility with abrasion, cut and tear resistance. MAPA StanZoil Knit-Lined Multi-Layer Supported Neoprene Gloves have unique multi-dip construction offers liquid-proof hand protection and excellent chemical resistance to most oils, grease, acids, caustics, alcohols, and solvents.
Manufacturer: MAPA 334948
- Ideal for applications involving assembly, degreasing, lubricating, castings, steam cleaning, motor parts, chemical processing, petroleum refining, grinding, filing, metal finishing and general maintenance
- Neoprene overdip in glove work area eliminates pinholes and weak spots throughout the glove and cuff
- Nonslip finish ensures a safe gripeven on wet or oily parts
- Two-way stretch cotton interlock knit lining insulates from heat and cold and absorbs perspiration
- Seamless liner in work area protects hands from chafing
- Roomy thumb crotch for long-wear comfort
- Pinked cuff
Meet 21CFR 170-199.
|chemical processing, Petroleum refining, grinding and filing of castings, Metal finishing, general maintenance|
|USDA, 21 CFR 170-199, CE|
|Interlock Cotton knit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok