MAPA Sure-Grip Latex Gloves
Flock-lined and liquidproof
Manufacturer: MAPA 201039
Resist mild acids, alcohols, alkalis, salts, aldehydes and some animal and vegetable fats. Excellent resistance to abrasions, cuts and tears. Suitable for use in food applications, electronic assembly, lab and agricultural chemical handling, glassware handling, and commercial housekeeping.
- Made from high-density natural rubber latex for high-tensile strength, flexibility, and durability
- Cotton-flock lining absorbs perspiration
- Embossed grip pattern prevents greasy solids build-up and provides positive grip on hard-to-grasp materials
- Contoured palm and curved fingers reduce hand fatigue
- With flat cuff
- Length: 12 in. (30cm); thickness: 20mil.
- Color: yellow
CE marked CE approved.
|Resistant to mild Acids, Alcohols, Alkalis, Salts, Aldehydes and some animal and vegetable Fats, excellent resistance to abrasions, cuts and tears, food applications, electronic assembly, lab and agricultural chemical handling, Glassware handling and commercial housekeeping.|
|21 CFR 170-199|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok