MAPA Temp-Tec Insulated Supported Neoprene Gloves
Protection from extreme temperatures
Manufacturer: MAPA 338600
Ideal for applications involving hot sampling of petrochemicals and resins, food processing, hot steam cleaning and plastics molding and extruding.
- Constructed of nontoxic synthetic rubber
- Protect hands from discomfort during brief contact with hot metal to 480°F (249°C) and cold contact to -100°F (-73°C)
- Soft and flexible, with positive nonslip grip
- Integral 13 oz. cotton jersey thermal liner in palm area
- Two-color design provides a wear indicator to permit glove changeout before abrasion penetrates the shell
FDA 510(k) approved; FDA 21 CFR 170-199 approved for food processing.
|FDA 510(k), FDA 21 CFR 170-199|
|boiler room work, handling of hot piping, handling of moulds in the Ceramic industry, manufacture of adhesives, insulating electric wires, road works in cold conditions, steam cleaning, filleting fish, chemical treatment of Metals|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok