Thermo Scientific MAS Cerebrospinal Fluid Control
Monitor the performance of quantitative and manual chemical analysis of human cerebrospinal fluid with Thermo Scientific MAS Cerebrospinal Fluid Control.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 10014444
Monitor the performance of quantitative and manual chemical analysis of human cerebrospinal fluid with Thermo Scientific MAS Cerebrospinal Fluid Control, a bi-level control assayed for cellulose space acetate and agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Requires no additional preparation
- Eliminates variables due to reconstitution, mixing errors, or uncertain water quality
- Contains 18 analytes including Glutamine and Potassium
- Human-serum based
- Assayed ranges for both chemistry and protein electrophoresis
- Assayed for most major analyzers
- Refer to package insert for specific analyte and stability claims
|Cerebrospinal Fluid Control, Vista Vials, Assayed, Bi-level|
|24 month shelf life at 2° to 8°C; 7 days onboard instrument|
|Albumin, Alpha-1-Globulin, Alpha-2-Globulin, Beta-Globulin, Chloride, Gamma-Globulin, Glucose, Glutamine, IgA, IgG, IgM, Lactic Acid, LDH, Oligoclonal Bands, Potassium, Prealbumin, Sodium, Total Protein|
|Cerebrospinal Fluid Control|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok