Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 0.5mL ScrewTop Tubes in Barcoded Latch Racks
Get reliable sample tracking at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with these 0.5mL ScrewTop Tubes in barcoded latch racks.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3744PIN
Securely store samples at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 0.5mL ScrewTop Tubes in barcoded latch racks. Tubes are molded from medical grade resins and feature a permanent, high contrast 2D barcode. These tubes are packed in our Barcoded Latch Racks that feature a linear barcode, 2D barcode and human readable rack identification on three sides of the rack. Use in combination with Thermo Scientific barcode readers, arrayers and capping equipment. The 2D screwtop tubes meet a range of manual and automated long term storage needs; barcoded racks make it easy to track the rack as well.
Dependable Sample Protection
- Tubes are constructed of virgin class VI medical grade polypropylene
- ScrewTop caps feature a soft silicone gasket that conforms to mating surfaces to ensure sample preservation
- Racks are constructed of sturdy ABS to protect tubes in case of drops
- ScrewTop tubes are compatible with storage down to -196°C
- Permanent, unique 2D tube barcode is laser-etched on bottom of each tube
- Racks feature linear barcode, human readable ID and 2D barcode for ultimate sample tracking
- 2D barcode on tubes allow you to scan and decode tubes all at once without removing them from the rack, and allows data to be associated with each tube
- Tube and rack are compatible with Thermo ScientificTM VisionMateTM readers
Superior Storage Format
- ANSI-format latch racks maximize storage space and are compatible with multichannel manual pipettes or automated liquid handling equipment
- Several capping / decapping options available to manipulate a single tube, 8 tubes, or 96 tubes at once
|0.0169 fl oz.|
|V-Bottom ScrewTop Tubes with pink screw cap|
|Screw Top Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok