Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ ScrewTop Tri-coded Tubes
Securely store precious samples at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 500µl and 1.0mL ScrewTop Tubes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3742WP1DBR
Securely store precious samples at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 500µl and 1.0mL ScrewTop Tubes. Tubes are molded from medical grade resins and feature a permanent, high contrast 2D,1D linear and human readable barcode. These tubes can be ordered to come in racks (barcoded or non-barcoded) or may be purchased in bulk. The tri-coded tubes can be purchased sterile or non-sterile. We also offer tubes with white patch only if your work does not require the 1D linear and human readable code. The 2D screwtop tubes meet a range of manual and automated long term storage needs; barcoded racks make it easy to track the rack as well. Use in combination with Thermo Scientific barcode readers, arrayers and capping equipment.
- Tubes are constructed of virgin class VI medical grade polypropylene
- ScrewTop caps feature a soft silicone gasket that conforms to mating surfaces to ensure sample preservation
- Racks are constructed of sturdy ABS to protect tubes in case of drops
- ScrewTop tubes are compatible with storage down to -196°C
- Permanent, unique 2D tube barcode is laser-etched on bottom of each tube
- Racks feature linear barcode, human readable ID and 2D barcode for ultimate sample tracking
- 2D barcode on tubes allow you to scan and decode tubes all at once without removing them from the rack, and allows data to be associated with each tube
- Tube and rack are compatible with Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ readers
- ANSI-format latch racks maximize storage space and are compatible with multichannel manual pipettes or automated liquid handling equipment
- Several capping / decapping options available to manipulate a single tube, 8 tubes, or 96 tubes at once
|Virgin Class VI Medical Grade Polypropylene|
|Tube barcode: Non-proprietary, 12x12 Data-matrix with ECC200 Built-in Error Correction and Linear EAN Code 128; Rack barcode: 2D Datamatrix; Linear EAN Code 128; Human Readable|
|5 Case (Racks of 96)|
|0.0338 fl oz.|
|V-Bottom ScrewTop Tubes with white patch and linear barcode|
|5 racks of 96/case|
|Screw Top Tube, Linear Barcode|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok