Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 500μL ScrewTop Tubes
Store samples securely at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with these ScrewTop tubes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3743AMB
Store samples securely at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 500µL ScrewTop tubes. These tubes are molded from medical grade resins and feature a permanent, high contrast 2D barcode. Used in combination with Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ 2D barcode readers, manual and automated capping equipment, and labeling options, the 2D ScrewTop Tubes meet a range of manual and automated long term storage needs.
- Tubes are constructed of virgin class VI medical grade polypropylene
- ScrewTop caps feature a soft silicone gasket that conforms to mating surfaces to ensure sample preservation
- Racks are constructed of sturdy acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) to protect tubes in case of accidental dropping
- ScrewTop Tubes are compatible with storage down to -196ºC
- Permanent, unique 2D barcode is laser-etched on the bottom of each tube
- 2D barcode allows you to scan and decode tubes at once without removing them from the rack, and allows data to be associated with each tube
- Compatible with our range of VisionMate readers
- ANSI-format latch racks maximize storage space and are compatible with multichannel manual pipettes or automated liquid handling equipment
- Several capping / decapping options available to manipulate a single tube, 8 tubes, or 96 tubes at a time
- Every 2D barcode is scanned for readability
- Every 2D barcode is checked against the database of all previous Thermo Scientific 2D barcodes to ensure there are zero duplicates
- Each tube is leak tested to ensure tube integrity and sample security
- All tubes are supplied free from DNA, RNase, DNase, endotoxins and cytotoxins
|2D tube with red cap|
|Screw Top Tube, 2D Barcode|
|16907 fl oz.|
|5 racks of 96/case|
|5 Case (Racks of 96)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok