Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered Pipette Tips
Eliminate pipetter barrel contamination with Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered Pipette Tips.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 8055
Eliminate pipetter barrel contamination with Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered Pipette Tips. Rigorously tested to ensure optimum performance, these filtered tips eliminate the risk of cross-contamination from aerosols created while pipetting genomic material, bacterial samples or other precious samples.Benefits:
- Stringent testing guarantees filter tips that effectively block aerosols.
- Hydrophobic polyethylene filter material ensures no particulates contaminate samples.
- Inadvertent contact with filter will not contaminate sample or result in sample loss.
- Easy to open packaging maintains product sterility while providing easy access.
- Hinged lid allows rack to be opened without laying lid on benchtop, helping maintain sterility.
- Racks are sealed in thick polyethylene bag for sterility, which is easy to open with simple snap-and-tear packaging.
Stringent Filter Testing:
- Filter must meet certain porosity requirements and must form a complete barrier across face of tip.
- To ensure defects are not present, two specific tests are performed: mercury intrusion and particle count testing.
- Mercury Intrusion Testing (QC 13.1 - QC 13.8) ensures the filter itself meets specific aerosol blocking requirements.
- Particle Count Testing (Test Protocol QAS-0100) ensures filter is effective at blocking aerosols after installation into tip; also ensures proper shape and fit of filter.
- Every lot of tips is tested by drawing a vacuum of aerosols against the filter and ensuring particles do not pass through.
- Gel loading
- PCR setup
- Preventing cross-contamination during routine pipetting
|Thermo Scientific Matrix Pipettes|
|Racks, 6 x 120|