Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered 384 Format Pipette Tips
Eliminate pipetter barrel contamination with Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered Pipette Tips.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 7435
Eliminate pipetter barrel contamination with Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered Pipette Tips. Rigorously tested to ensure optimum performance, these filtered tips eliminate the risk of cross-contamination from aerosols created while pipetting genomic material, bacterial samples or other precious samples.Benefits:
- Stringent testing guarantees filter tips that effectively block aerosols.
- Hydrophobic polyethylene filter material ensures no particulates contaminate samples.
- Inadvertent contact with filter will not contaminate sample or result in sample loss.
- Easy to open packaging maintains product sterility while providing easy access.
- Hinged lid allows rack to be opened without laying lid on benchtop, helping maintain sterility.
- Racks are sealed in thick polyethylene bag for sterility, which is easy to open with simple snap-and-tear packaging.
Stringent Filter Testing:
- Filter must meet certain porosity requirements and must form a complete barrier across face of tip.
- To ensure defects are not present, two specific tests are performed: mercury intrusion and particle count testing.
- Mercury Intrusion Testing (QC 13.1 - QC 13.8) ensures the filter itself meets specific aerosol blocking requirements.
- Particle Count Testing (Test Protocol QAS-0100) ensures filter is effective at blocking aerosols after installation into tip; also ensures proper shape and fit of filter.
- Every lot of tips is tested by drawing a vacuum of aerosols against the filter and ensuring particles do not pass through.
- Gel loading
- PCR setup
- Preventing cross-contamination during routine pipetting
|Equalizer 384, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Impact 30μL|
|Equalizer 384, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Impact 30μL 16 channel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok