Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered TallTip Extended-Length Pipette Tips
Protect your samples and pipettes from contamination with filtered, extended-length narrow-tip pipette tips that maximize reach and minimize risk.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 7635
Protect your samples and pipettes from contamination with Thermo Scientific Matrix Filtered TallTip Extended-Length Pipette Tips, which allow access to the bottom of test tubes, reagent bottles, flasks and other vessels without touching the barrel of your pipetter against the side of the tube. Non-beveled, narrow-tip ends provide cleaner touch-off of sidewalls for greater precision. The hydrophobic filters effectively block aerosols and ensure that no particulates contaminate samples.Features:
- Prevent cross-contamination from vessel walls
- Allow the use of large volume tips in small spaces, resulting in less liquid displacement
- Reach the bottom of particularly long or narrow vessels that standard tips cannot reach
- 102mm maximum length for safe access to 100mm test tubes
- Flo-Thru rack taht reduces tip wobble and improves airflow while autoclaving
- Universal fit that works with most major brands of pipetters
- Stringent testing guarantees filter tips that effectively blocks aerosols.
- Hydrophobic filter material ensures no particulates contaminate samples.
- Easy-to-open packaging ensures product maintains sterility while being easy to access.
- Hinged rack lids can be opened without laying lid on benchtop, helping maintain sterility.
Matrix Pipet Tip Features:
- Sealing rings on tips ensure a confident seal without banging tips on a pipetter.
- Highly polished molds and rigorous maintenance procedures ensure low liquid retention tips without special treatments or additives.
- Stabilization rings in racks hold tips steady when seated on a pipetter.
- Rigid rack design ensures solid, even tip seating.
- Venting features in rack ensure proper heat flow during autoclaving and reduce condensation on tips.
- Hinged lid prevents sterile lid from coming in contact with lab bench.
- Finger notch on racks allows easy removal/insert of refill trays.
- Snap-and-tear bags make it easy to open each individually wrapped sterile rack.
- Well labeled racks simplify record keeping, tip identification and re-ordering.
- Environmentally sensitive reduced rack size reduces waste.
- Racks utilize recycled material and are marked with appropriate symbols to support recycling initiatives.
|Universal Fit Pipettor|
|Universal Fit Pipettor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok