Thermo Scientific™ Maxima™ H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix
Provide one-tube master mix for convenient and consistent cDNA synthesis for two-step RT-qPCR applications. The format helps streamline the RT-qPCR workflow, saves time, reduces pipeting errors to give customers sensitive, reliable and fast cDNA synthesis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ M1662
- Efficiently transcribes large and small amounts of RNA
- Quick and convenient setup eliminates pipeting caused variability
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination between samples
- Consistently higher sensitivity for wide variety of gene targets
- High linearity in cDNA synthesis over a broad dynamic range
- Complete enzyme activity from 42° to 55°C
|• 1 x 800 μL Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix
• 1 x 200 μL Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix No RT Control
• 1 x 1.25 mL nuclease-free water
Store at -5 to -30°C.
|50°C inculbation temperature for RT reactions|
|cDNA Synthesis Master Mix|
|Up to 20 kb|
|H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix Kit|
|Maxima H Minus|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok