Thermo Scientific Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix with DsDNase Enzyme
Provide one-tube master mix for convenient and consistent cDNA synthesis for two-step RT-qPCR applications. The format helps streamline the RT-qPCR workflow, saves time, reduces pipeting errors to give customers sensitive, reliable and fast cDNA synthesis.
$395.00 - $1266.00
- Efficiently transcribes large and small amounts of RNA
- Quick and convenient setup eliminates pipeting caused variability
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination between samples
- Consistently higher sensitivity for wide variety of gene targets
- High linearity in cDNA synthesis over a broad dynamic range
- dsDNase for fast and more efficient gDNA removal in RNA prep and no-RT control for RT-qPCR
- dsDNase treated RNA samples show no decrease in RNA integrity or quantity
- Complete enzyme activity from 42° to 55°C
|Maxima H Minus cDNA Synthesis Master Mix with DsDNase Enzyme|
|Genomic DNA elimination and cDNA synthesis|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok