Thermo Scientific Maxima H Minus Reverse Transcriptase Promotion
A highly thermostable, high processivity reverse transcriptase lacking RNase H activity
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific EP0752
- Thermostable - 90% active after incubation at 50°C for 60 minutes in a reaction mixture.
- Active up to 65°C
- High yields of full-length cDNA up to 20 kb
- High sensitivity - reproducible cDNA synthesis from a wide range of starting total RNA amounts (1 pg to 5 µg)
- Efficient - complete cDNA synthesis in 15 to 30 minutes
- Increased resistance to common reaction inhibitors
- Incorporates modified nucleotides
|First strand cDNA synthesis for RT-PCR and real-time RT-PCR, reverse transcription at elevated temperatures to reduce effects of secondary structure, synthesis of cDNA for cloning and expression, generation of labeled cDNA probes for microarrays|
|5X RT (250mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.3 at 25°C), 375mM KCl, 15mM MgCl2, 50mM DTT)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok