Thermo Scientific MaxQ 2506 Reciprocating Shaker
Conduct chemical extractions, blood sample mixing and silver staining of polyacrylamide gels with these reciprocating shakers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SHKA25061
Conduct chemical extractions, blood sample mixing and silver staining of polyacrylamide gels withThermo Scientific MaxQ 2506 Reciprocating Shakers. Provides back and forth motion with an adjustable stroke length of 0.5 to 1.5 in. (1.2 to 3.8cm) to automate hand shaking of separatory funnels with three interchangeable platform to accomodate various applications. Maximize shaking capacity by choosing your platform with pre-installed clamps.Features:
- Units feature an easy to use analog operating system and variable speed control for gentle to vigorous agitation
- Built-in timer ensures repeatable results
- Three interchangeable platforms provide increased capacity.
- Back-and-forth motion with adjustable stroke length (0.5 to 1.5 in. [1.2 to 3.8cm]) automates hand shaking of separatory funnels
- Can be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators
- Continuous or timed (1 to 60 min.) operation mode
- Metal locking tab on speed control knob prevents speed from increasing or decreasing if knob is bumped
- DC motor and variable speed (10 to 250rpm) controlled by rotary dial
- Universal Platform (without clamps), or
- Dedicated Platform (with pre-installed clamps) Clamps
|10 to 250rpm|
|1 to 60 min. or continuous|
|20 to 80%|
|10 to 250rpm|
|Adjustable from 0.5 to 1.5 in. (1.2 to 3.8cm)|
|4° to 40°C (Operating)|
|15 lb. (6.8kg)|
|17.4 x 13.5 x 7.2 in. (44.2 x 34.3 x 18.3cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok