Thermo Scientific MaxQ 7000 Water Bath Orbital Shaker
Combine a controlled water bath temperature and orbital shaking motion with the Thermo Scientific MaxQ 7000 Water Bath Orbital Shaker.
Combine a controlled water bath temperature and orbital shaking motion with the Thermo Scientific MaxQ 7000 Water Bath Orbital Shaker. These benchtop orbital water bath shakers easily hold large gel trays in an oversized bath chamber and contain an easy-access drain system located in the front of the cabinet. They are ideal for cell culture, solubility studies, extraction procedures, diagnostic tests and many other applications.Features:
- The MaxQ 7000 is easy to drain and disinfect with the front-access drain system and quick disconnect
- Twin baffles minimize splashing and turbulence in the chamber
- Choice of stainless-steel or Plexiglas cover minimizes evaporation and heat loss
- Temperature range of 5°C above ambient to 90°C with use of stainless-steel covers
- Monitor and control chamber temperature range with ±0.2°C accuracy at 37°C in flask
- View speed, time and tesmperature simultaneously on three separate displays
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, uniform agitation and continuous 24-hr. operation, even at high speeds
- Easy access drain system with quick disconnect is located in the front of the cabinet for convenience in draining and disinfecting the syste
- Low-level water alarm alerts operator
- Optional cooling coil extends the range of applications to near and below ambient
- Holds 11 x 13 in. platform which must be ordered separately
- Variable speed control from 40 to 400rpm controlled by a rotary dial monitored accurately by a traditional tachometer
- Integrated tachometer monitors and displays speed in rpm to guarantee an accurate setting
- Continuous mode or set timer from 1 to 60 min.
- Speed range: 15 to 500rpm, ±1rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hr. up to 999 hr. or 0.1 min. to 999 min.
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking
- Visual/audible signals alert to temperature deviations and low water levels; heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of setpoint
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected; visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure
- Solid-state DC brushless motor is maintenance-free
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts automatically after power is restored
For a complete system, order platforms and clamps (sold separately).
- Universal Platform (without clamps), or
- Dedicated Platform (with pre-installed clamps)
- Bacterial suspensions
- Cell culture
- Diagnostic tests
- Extraction procedures
- General mixing
- Solubility studies
- Staining and destaining
- Washing procedures
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|UL, cUL, CE|
|1.27cm (0.5 in.)|
|35 lb. (15.9kg)|
|5 deg. C above ambient to 65 deg. C|
|25 x 21.5 x 18 in. (63.5 x 54.6 x 45.7cm)|
|1 to 60 min.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok