Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ HP Tabletop Orbital Small Open Air Platform Shaker Package A
MaxQ HP Tabletop Orbital Shaker is designed to operate in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms, or on lab benches.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ SHKE416GA
Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ HP Tabletop Orbital Shaker is designed to operate in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms, or on lab benches. Our proprietary balancing technology and rugged mechanism make smooth high-capacity 24/7 shaking a reality. With an industry-leading platform size, this shaker features wide-range speed, low heat output motor and spill-resistant design.
MaxQ HP Tabletop orbital shakers combine high durability and capacity with unequalled ease of use. The proprietary triple-counterbalanced heavy-duty mechanism prevents vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, out-of-balance loads. Every other part, from the large rubber block vibration isolator feet, to the thick machined aluminum platform, is designed to last through years of nonstop use.
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism provides optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of flask placement, and completely eliminates “walking”
- Microprocessor controller displays run and setpoints simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages
- Oversized adjustable, suction-cup style, rubber feet minimize vibration, provide maximum stability, even with heavy or unbalanced loads
- Heavy-duty, triple counter-balanced eccentric drive allows extended speed ranges
- Low-heat 24V DC motor with moisture-resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free shaker operation on the benchtop or in a chamber
- Heavy-duty, permanently lubricated bearings ensure long life, minimizing the risk of downtime
- Optional platforms are constructed of 0.31in., heavy-duty, brushed anodized aluminum for durability and easy cleaning
Package includes:250/300mL dedicated platform with 25 pre-installed clamps
|115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|UL, CUL, CE|
|Thick-machined Aluminum Platform|
|250/300mL dedicated platform with 25 pre-installed clamps|
|25 to 525 ±1 rpm|
|4°C to 40°C|
|18 x 18 in. and 18 x 24 in.|
|Small Open Air Platform Shaker|
|Low-heat 24V DC|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok