Mopec MB400 Free Standing Large Sink Grossing Station
Provides ample work space and conveniences needed to perform the most demanding grossing procedures. Mopec MB400 Free Standing Large Sink Grossing Station is a medium sized workstarion with a sloped work surface, designed for any size laboratory.
Manufacturer: Mopec MB400
- All stainless steel construction
- Includes hot/cold water fixture with wrist blade handles and swing spout faucet and built-In vacuum breaker
- Recessed stainless steel work surface
- Removable white polyethylene cutting board 58.4 x 40.6 x 2cm
- 4 leveling pads
- Washable ruler with inch/centimeter markings
- Ruler is located on the inside lip of the workstation
- Magnetic tool bar holds instruments when not in use
- Stainless steel c-fold paper towel dispenser
- Twoenergy saving, long life LED lights
- GFCI electrical receptacle
- Duct stub connection 147.32 x 7.6cm
- Back draft ventilation designed to safely and efficiently remove formaldehyde fumes and hazardous chemical vapors.
- Equipped with a factory installed exhaust duct which can be connected to any in-house ventilation system.
- All plumbing and electrical work accomplished at factory
- Only trade hookup required
- One large and one small stainless steel orginizer bin
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
1 Year Warranty
|Revomable cutting board|
|Back draft ventilation|
|GFCI electrical receptacle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok