Vernier mBot (Pink) and STEM Activities Module
Vernier mBot (Pink) and STEM Activities Module provides students with a fun and tactile way to learn entry-level coding with simple.
Manufacturer: Vernier MBOTP
- Easy assembly, no soldering - mBot assembles in 1015 minutes and has color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring.
- Drag-and-drop graphical programming - mBlock app (IOS/Android) and software (Windows/OS/Chrome) are based on the popular Scratch software and provide a quick way to learn to code. As students advance, they can program mBot using the Arduino IDE.
- Programmed for fun - mBot comes programmed with three preset control modes: obstacle-avoidance, line-following, and manual control to make implementing projects even easier.
- Wirelessly connected - mBot uses Bluetooth wireless technology to automatically connect to mobile devices.
- Endless creations - mBot is compatible with the vast catalog of Makeblock platform components and most LEGO pieces, so students are limited only by their imaginations.
- STEM Activities Module: Coding with mBot: Self-Driving Vehicles
- mBlock Software (free download)
- IR remote
|Educational use only|