Mechanix Wear Mechanix Wear M-Pact Gloves
Full-fingered or fingerlesschoose the style that best suits your needs.
Manufacturer: Mechanix Wear MFL05500
High-performance multipurpose gloves fit an abundance of uses both inside and outside of the garage. Both glove styles are heavily padded in multiple locations for use in high-impact applications. Each features EVA padding at the palm overlaid by anatomically shaped synthetic leather.
Both Styles Feature
- Impact Guard protects first knuckle with EVA foam covered by rubberized grip material
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) on the knuckle and fingers protects against impacts
- Trek Dry stretch fabric on the back of the hand provides ventilation and wicks moisture
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Rubberized tacky grip material on the thumb and index finger provides extra gripping power
- Second layer of material in high wear areas
- Second layer of material with 2mm of Poron XRD for impact and vibration absorption
- Durable synthetic leather palm
- Ideal for reducing vibration from pneumatic tools while minimizing fatigue
- Reinforced finger bands for added protection in high exposure areas
- Preferred choice for numerous hand tool applications where finger dexterity and sensitivity is just as important as palm protection
- Features double-stitched bands with pull tabs at the finger openings for easier removal
|multipurpose, maintenance and repair, electrical repair, equipment operation, DIY/home improvement|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok