Thermo Scientific MediLite Centrifuge
Perform routine low-speed applications such as the separation of blood and urine samples with the Thermo Scientific? MediLite? Centrifuge.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 004590F
Perform routine low-speed applications such as the separation of blood and urine samples with the Thermo Scientific MediLite Centrifuge, designed for complete operator protection within budget-minded labs.
- Compact design saves bench space
- Accommodates sealed tubes for aerosol containment
- Offers integral 30-min. timer with HOLD mode
- Provides power interrupt if lid is opened during a run
- Powered by a maintenance-free brushless motor
MediLite with 6-Place Rotor:
- Capacity: 90mL (6 x 15mL)
- Max. Tube O.D. x L: 16 x 125mm
MediLite with 12-Place Rotor:
- Capacity: 120mL (12 x 10mL)
- Max. Tube O.D. x L: 16 x 100mm
120V 60Hz Models:
- Fixed Speed: 3100rpm
- Fixed RCF: 1,228 x g
240V 50Hz Models:
- Fixed Speed: 2700rpm
- Fixed RCF: 920 x g
Replacement rotors (6-place, 474300F; 12-place, 476200F) and 10mL sealed Aeroshield carriers (020870F) are available separately.
45° Rotor (6- or 12-place) and standard tube shields.
Sealed Aeroshields hold tubes up to 10mL (16 x 100mm). With a threaded, screw cap design and o-ring closure they provide full aerosol containment. The transparent cap allows visual tube inspection for breakage without opening the seal. Aeroshields may be autoclaved and decontaminated with bleach.
Blood Component Separations in blood collection tubes
|12 x 10mL|
|0 to 30 min. plus HOLD|
|14.75 x 9.5 x 9.5 in. (37.5 x 24.1 x 24.1cm)|