Provide an extremely hot and consistent blue flame.
Manufacturer: Humboldt Manufacturing Company H5600/EMD
High temperature, Meker burners provide an extremely hot and consistent blue flame with no cool spots. The Meker cap forms many short, small and uniform blue cones (no cold cones).
- Specifically designed to prevent back-flashing an important safety feature
- One-piece nickel-plated Venturi tube and an octagonal base of heavy, die-cast nickel-plated zinc alloy
- Base measures 3.5 in. (8.75cm) in diameter
- Capable of heat output in excess of 12,000 BTU per hour
- Wing top is not available for this burner
- Tubing size: 0.37 in. (9.5mm)
|Provide extremely hot flame|
|Die-Cast, Zinc Alloy, Nickel-Plated Octagonal Base, Nickel-Plated Venturi Tube|
|2000 to 3200 BTU|