Thermo Scientific Orion Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe
Make any pH meter a dissolved oxygen meter with the Thermo Scientific Orion Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 970801
Make any pH meter a dissolved oxygen meter with the Thermo Scientific Orion Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe.Features:
- Polarographic O2 sensor plus solid-state circuitry in probe top; converts current to voltage for direct DO readout
- Plug probe into benchtop or portable pH meter, read DO over 0 to 14ppm range
- Accuracy, ±0.05ppm/2% of reading, whichever is greater, at 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F) (sample temperature within 10°C of calibration temperature)
- Dual thermocompensator corrects for membrane permeability and O2 solubility
- Ideal for BOD testing: overflow funnel supplied fits 300mL BOD bottle; built-in magnetic stir bar
- Responds to 96% of change in <30 sec.; O2 consumption 0.1µg/hr.
- Screw-on membrane/electrolyte module; no membrane replacement simply replace module after ?3 months of use
Weight, 8 oz. (225g). Dimensions: 1.87 in. O.D. (48mm) at top, 0.5 in. O.D. (13mm) at sensor section and 9.62 in. L (240mm).
Membrane/Electrolyte Module 13-299-81
Batteries, Silver Oxide, Type 10L14 (pack of two). 13-299-83
Overflow Funnel with Stir Bar 13-299-82
Two silver oxide 10L14 batteries, two membrane/electrolyte modules, overflow funnel, built-in stir bar, 29.5 in. long (75cm) cable, U.S. standard connector.
|Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe Accessories|
|Membrane/Electrolyte Module, 1 pre-filled membrane cap for 970899WP, 970800|
|Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe|