Meridian Bioscience illumigene Bordetella Pertussis Starter Pack
Diagnostic system for detection of Bordetella pertussis in nasopharyngeal swab samples
Manufacturer: MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE 610172BP
Bordetella Pertussis is the pathogen responsible for the endemic respiratory disease whooping cough. Although there is a vaccine available, it is currently showing an increase of reportable infections in the US. Molecular assays are increasingly being used due to improved sensitivity and rapid turnaround time.
- Based on loop-mediated isothermal DNA amplification (LAMP) technology
- Result interpretation in less than 1 hour by illumipro-10 Incubator/Reader
- High sensitivity (87.8%) and specificity (97.8%)
- Quicker initiation of patient treatment
- Small instrument footprint
- Simple testing protocol, easily train all laboratory personnel
The device is not intended for point-of-care use.
|Detection of Bordetella pertussis in nasopharyngeal swab samples|
|2° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 18 months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok